The installation of electric motors in areas classified by the manufacturer must be done by trained professionals with knowledge of safety regulations and requirements 1hp 56c Motors . Before starting the installation some points should be evaluated:
– On the coupling: remove the device that locks the shaft and the corrosion protection grease from the shaft end and the flange only shortly before installing the engine;
– In insulation resistance: it must be within acceptable values;
– On bearings: If the motor is installed and does not start immediately, check the condition of the bearings;
– in the condition of starting capacitors: for single-phase motors stored for more than two years, it is recommended that the capacitors be replaced before operation;
– no drain: they must be positioned so that drainage is facilitated at the lowest point of the engine;
– In the connection box: They must be clean and dry inside and the contact elements must be free of oxidation and properly connected.
– On ventilation: flaps, inlet and outlet must be clean and unobstructed. The recommended installation distance between the engine air intakes and the wall shall not be less than ¼ (one quarter) of the air inlet diameter.